an awkward, stubborn human pet who lives for her Maker, and making her own life difficult.

...coming to you live in amazing Technicolor; with all the pouting, happiness, struggle and ironic amusements that my derpy little self can share.

Monday, August 9, 2010

I always go back to what I know

   Good times! Syr (Yes, i am going to try to use the name more again,) and i have been slowly edging back to our BDSM life. The last few days have been awfully lovely; with small whippings, and more spankings than i could possibly remember. Syr has been doing part-time work with landscapers, so She is working heavy equipment for several hours a day. The result? A stronger arm for heavier croppings and spankings....(yay!) 
  
   i begged Syr to bring up the play idea if i do not mention it throughout the day. i usually would forget, and be wrapped up in my own little world. The result that comes from no regular play, or being put in my place, everything else suffers, and i become intolerable. At least i think i am intolerable. The more committed Syr and i are to nurturing my need for submission i feel W/we could get to a really lovely place in our life. It doesn't help i keep forgetting my appointments with my therapist. She is a terrific therapist, and could really help me to move forward and leave the past in the past but until i am weaned off this last mood stabilizer, my memory sucks. i know. i need a day planner. 
   
   At the moment, Syr is slowly waking up from night's slumber. And She looks absolutely breathtaking in the early morning light. Her skin is so smooth and supple, and Her curves just take my breath away. She is always a lovely sight to behold! i only wish i could jump on Her and attack Her with love and my need. But unfortunately She has to work this morning, so no attacking, no pouncing. Just staring with longing, and trying to will 2:30 to come quick. 
   
   School starts in less than 4 weeks. And part of me is excited, and another part wants more time with Syr, our friends, and to just laze around more. my brain is not really being challenged, unless i pick up a word problem book, or play mah-jong. So, i am looking forward to tweaking my brain on a daily basis. 
   
   i'm really out of my mind with lust for Syr. W/we got back into ass play last night, and i am on such a high. After Her orchiectomy, we really stopped utilizing my ass so much, so fast forwarding almost three years later, to get back into it really gets me going. W/we had tried off and on in the past, but it just wasn't working for me. i am an unusual girl. i can orgasm several times being fucked up the ass. i never have vaginally. i have always been curious what exactly makes it so good for me, but if i never find out, it won't be any hardship. And the way Syr looks at me as She is playing with me, i feel so loved, so wanted, so sexy. Lately, the sex hasn't been frequent, but it has been extremely intense, leaving me wanting more. i have heard the longer you're with someone, the quantity may wane, but the intensity only gets stronger. And it is so true, and so worth it.
  
   i have been working on my food abstinence and exercise for the last week. i am starting to feel a little more energized, and i like it. On Friday, i spent 2 and a half hours walking through our city's massive Victorian cemetery. i had a blast. The tomboy in me scrambled, climbed, slid, walked and trekked through the gorgeous secluded landscape, and beautifully carved tombstones. I relished the quiet, rare cool of the August morning. It was a hint of what fall has in store. A few pictures i took actually showed the brilliance of the turning leaves. The red and yellow was such a lovely contrast around the ivory and gray stones. But the morning in the cemetery started a trend with me; i now am trying to challenge myself to push a little harder with my workouts, see how far i can go to hit extreme fatigue. i am eating good foods as well: tofu, veggies, more lean meats. i really have no choice though. A new doctor feels i may have developed a gluten/diary intolerance. That would explain the massive headaches after i ate chips or processed bologna. Although i will miss my delicious German bologna, it has been a blessing overall to develop these problems. i have mentioned before i am a food/sugar addict. So for me my God is doing what i just could not do myself. And guess what? No headaches, no cramping, no pain, no nausea. i am a happy camper. And i already feel better when it comes to interacting with my Wife. When i eat better, and exercise, i always feel sexier, and i am more apt to do a little strip tease for her, or give her a lap dance. When i am taking care of myself, i want to play more, i want to be more submissive, i just feel so good! i guess i have a theme here!
  
   it's almost time to work out with my best friend. Although she only goes 40 minutes, in that time i can get one hell of a workout. i will do random hills on the treadmill or bike at level 9 or 11. Or, if my knees are doing okay, i will do 45 minutes on the elliptical. Either way, i am geared up, and ready to go. Perhaps it will make 2:30 come that much quicker!

No comments:

Post a Comment