an awkward, stubborn human pet who lives for her Maker, and making her own life difficult.

...coming to you live in amazing Technicolor; with all the pouting, happiness, struggle and ironic amusements that my derpy little self can share.

Monday, July 11, 2011

An assignment.

    Syr has given me a task. And for me, it seems almost insurmountable. She wants me to write a book. A slave/submissive language protocol book. i am to contact other Masters, submissive, and slaves, and get insight as to how they interchange with one another. It stems from a desire to find a more respectful direct way to communicate with my own Master. 
   Even though i am nervous to venture out into the community and on-line to find others to talk to, i know it will be a step taken with trust in Syr that i can handle myself, and be successful. And the more i gather, the more i learn about others, and what i can challenge myself to achieve.
   Syr and i had a very intense evening. And intense for Us, has been a long time coming. It started early in the morning, before church. Right before we got ready to leave, Syr nonchalantly asked if i cared to be belted. i myself did not ask, because if Syr thinks i am not physically ready for physical play, She will use full force to teach me a lesson to listen to myself better. But i jumped at the chance, because i felt completely ready for Her touch. 
   She leaned me over the bed, and asked me if i was ready. As soon as i nodded yes, the first strike hit my ass cheek. I squealed. The second was twice as sharp and stingy. i squirmed. The third sent me over the edge. Whenever i feel like i have to pee, i know i have come. As i voiced that to Syr, She laughed. i felt like We had come full circle, and were home again. 
   Later, after Our guests had left from our weekly Sunday dinner, Syr had me lean over the dining room table, with my pants off. The belting this time was even more intense, and had me jumping around the room in pain. Syr was quite humored, and stated beltings would be out here in the future, since Her swing could be a fuller arc, filled with more delicious force.
   Throughout the day, Syr also tormented my nipples incessantly. By the time the dinner was in full swing, my chest ached. But every chance i got, i craved Her touch, i craved the pain. By 9pm, my nipples were at constant attention, and raw. But still i kept my position of hands behind my head, chest arched, and tried not to fall over as She tortured me. How does one describe the raw beauty of severe pain, mingling with absolute ecstasy? In the moment She twisted my nipples, my eyes locked with Hers, i was sure i would float away in bliss as my pussy melted with excitement. i never imagined Her love would be even more intense, six years later. 
   Syr offered to get me off, so i could fall asleep easily. i took Her up on the offer, since i knew i couldn't touch myself at this time. It took a while for me to get off; especially since i get so overstimulated so easily these days. But with a bit of effort, and especially dirty thinking, i succumbed to her touch, and let loose. It was a well-earned orgasm! 
   Syr tried to get me to come again, but i screamed and begged Her no. It took everything in me to get the first one out, there was no WAY i could go for another. And as She gently pulled Her fingers out of me, i felt guilty for not letting Her push me further. If anyone knows my body, it's Her, right? But the guilt slipped away, as sleepiness took over. And sleep was close on my heels.
   This morning i readied Syr's tea, and patiently (read: impatiently!) waited for Her to get up. She asked for another 9 minutes, but couldn't sleep. She smiled mischievously at me and said it was because She was picturing the belting across my ass, and my squeals. Eagerly i took my position on the bed, ass up, torso flat on the bed, waiting for her to come back from the bathroom. 
   Without warning, She laid 5 harsh hand spanks to my ass cheeks. Telling me to get off the bed, and meet Her in the living room, i cheerfully jumped off the bed, and ran out to the table.
   Syr only got three strikes in, before i felt i couldn't take more. i lovingly kissed Her belt, and hugged Her tightly. Later on i told Her i wanted more, like a cropping or a whipping. And was it because i could handle more with brakes? Or was it just my mind?
   Syr said She knows i could definitely handle a lot more with small brakes. But for now, We are going slow, because i am still getting over my cold, and She wants me to heal. All i know is i am anxious for Her marks and bruises again. i am so ready. 

No comments:

Post a Comment