an awkward, stubborn human pet who lives for her Maker, and making her own life difficult.

...coming to you live in amazing Technicolor; with all the pouting, happiness, struggle and ironic amusements that my derpy little self can share.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Good Start To The Day

   Finally felt good enough to walk today! As ususal, i only went about 32 minutes; it's all my ankles can take. i came home and stretched like a good girl, and did a bit of weight training. After almost 2 weeks of no exercise, i feel right in my skin again. Between pulling my back muscles, and the sinus infection, i have been hurting for exercise time. i was glad i didn't wake up Syr to walk; it was exrtremely humid even at five to six in the morning. i simply paced myself, drank water, and willed my body to not need to rush to a bathroom. i find at a certain weight, if i cannot use the bathroom before i walk, i am in a rush to get home. But i did fine, and made it home with no accidents, yay!
   We made an executive decision yesterday. We had an alarm system put in, that also controls the appliances and temperature in the house. Syr was very impressed with the guys who came and gave their speel. And i found them easy going and freindly to talk to. They're even coming by with one of their company shirts for me today! (i teased the one rep that i was gonna steal his shirt. What can i say? They're gorgeously orange, and orange is one my absolute favorite colors!)
    So we have an easy set up. i was even able not to bungle it as i turned off the stay alarm so i could go walk. When it's easy enough that even i can't screw it up, it's a win-win for this pet. And quite honestly, i slept deeply last night, a first since we moved back to the city. i was diagnosed with a paranoia disorder several years ago, but the majority of my sypmtoms had disappeared when i got sober. But the fear that someone could brake in left me with a lot of sleepless nights the past year and a half, and i spent many nights sitting in the dark living room swearing i heard someone trying to brake in. Last night brought blessed relief, and i feel even more of my sanity back in my hands!
   When i wake up Syr today, it will be me trying my best to be paitent, waiting for Her to mark my backside. i voiced to Her that i have been really wanting (read: needing) a whipping. Even as i talked about it with Her last night, i got extremely wet. Sadly, She refused to touch me, only grinning and taking my word for it. But with a satisfied sigh, She agreed She would take care of my itch for me. 
   i am so grateful my submissiveness has come gliding back into my heart, this time in full force. i am so thankful i am in need of Her strikes against my backside, the hair pulling, and the nipple torture. i am hungry for the pain, i am hungry for Her demands to fill me past my tipping point. i am so grateful i can connect with Syr in the way again. It has always been a gift that both of Us share with one another, and i am so blessed i can give up myself to Her and Her only.
   i am such a lucky, lucky pet, i feel like i can't stop squirming in my seat. Only another hour and a half before i wake Her up....(groan!) i can do it! i'm a good little pet!

No comments:

Post a Comment