an awkward, stubborn human pet who lives for her Maker, and making her own life difficult.

...coming to you live in amazing Technicolor; with all the pouting, happiness, struggle and ironic amusements that my derpy little self can share.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Not Much Going On Here

   Not really much to mention today. i am really pissed at someone i reached out to who claimed to be into the BDSM lifestyle. Not only did she make fun of and trivialize the bloggers i read, but she trivialized and teased me. She is a trans woman, and what angered me the most was how she belittled me like a man. i am pissed i ever opened up to her, and cannot believe i took her at face value. She seems to think all a BDSM lifestyle is about is pain and domination. She seems to think it is all one big lusty chained up fucking and beating party. From her rude reactions to the submissive and slave bloggers i admire and turn to for better insight on myself, she compartmentalized all of us as mere pain and pleasure sluts. 
   i am trying to figure out how i need to approach this jerk. i asked Syr, and She suggested, if i really need to, write her a letter, and Syr will make sure it isn't too offensive. i don't want to really anger this woman; she is dating one of my best friends who is like a brother to me. But i am angry, and don't even want her to come in my home anymore. 
   Syr suggested next time this poser teases me with a question about pain, or refers to me in the terms only reserved for Syr, that i am to look her point blank in the eye and say "my opinions are that of my Master. Please refer to Her if you want to discuss this." Which will most likely induce more maddening teasing, but Syr will take over. 
   Syr asked me if i noticed this woman never approached Syr about the life. Only me. And until that point, i hadn't really noticed. Syr said She knew anyone with experience in the life would approach the Master before the submissive. And if one really knew protocol, an outsider would certainly not call the Master of the house's submissive by names only used by the Master. 
   Syr is not easily shaken or offended. That is one of many reasons why i love Her. She asked me to think this all over, and see just how effective it will be next time this person is in our house. 
   i was pretty upset last night. i felt angry, humiliated, and pissed. But as always, my beloved Syr eased my troubled little mind, and helped me to see there is always a peaceable solution to everything troubling. i feel blessed my Syr understands!

1 comment:

  1. stubbornpet,
    many people will say hatetful and hurtful things simply to push buttons or because they themselves do not like something about their own lifestyle. I often take pity on such angry people although I do understand why you would be angry. Tolerance is so important in this world, for all people, I am still stunned when others so carelessly use hateful words.

    I do hope you find peace with what you experienced.

    Much warmth,
    ~cockdoll

    ReplyDelete