an awkward, stubborn human pet who lives for her Maker, and making her own life difficult.

...coming to you live in amazing Technicolor; with all the pouting, happiness, struggle and ironic amusements that my derpy little self can share.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Back In The Saddle

   i'm feeling better today, although Syr still refuses to have sex with me on account there may be some lingering sinus nastiness yet to rear its head. i am still a bit dizzy on my feet, but otherwise feeling much better. i am not really having to cough or blow my nose much; i think the amoxicillan is finally taking affect. Since We are back to restrictions on when i can and can't touch myself, i am seriously starting to get frustrated. Oh well for me!
   Tomorrow for our weekly Sunday dinner Syr is cooking a ham and a full chicken, rotisserie style. Our friend found the parts that go to the grill he gave us, so now we test it out tomorrow! That, with sweet corn on the cob and watermelon, should be a lovely dinner! i only hope it is not too hot so my Syr doesn't get sick in the heat.
   The house is still nice and cool with the air conditioner in the living room, so cleaning is no longer a hassle. But knowing Syr like i do, i don't believe She is going to let me do much still. 
   i am certainly learning to be a woman of leisure!

No comments:

Post a Comment