an awkward, stubborn human pet who lives for her Maker, and making her own life difficult.

...coming to you live in amazing Technicolor; with all the pouting, happiness, struggle and ironic amusements that my derpy little self can share.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Sometimes....

   Not that there have been many moments, but once in awhile, Syr frustrates me to no end. i may not have the life experience She does, but there have been moments i begged Her to try something different, due to my experience with it, and in turn, She refused. Then, when all was said and done, She lost out, not attempting a path i was pretty sure would benefit Her. 
   So, once again, We are at one of those crossroads with Her insurance, and the possibility of Botox for Her chronic migraines. The company that distributes the Botox called Syr, and asked Her if She can afford the whopping $1100 price tag. She said no. So instantly, She thinks She is denied. i have gently asked Her to at least call Her insurance company, just because they could tell Her first hand if She is denied or not. i once again tried to ask Her to check it out, and She let out Her exasperated sigh, the one that makes me want to scream out my frustration at Her. "Yes, I will call," She said in a tight, strained voice. That attitude makes me want to battle it out. But instead, i merely thanked Her, and left the bedroom. Why oh why can She not take my word once in awhile? With so many benefits She has lost out on, why does She not want to listen to me once in a while? It makes me feel insignificant. 
   i am trying to process it all, and i know i will have to sit and talk to Her later about my hurt and angry feelings. If nothing else, this is a lifelong lesson i have to get used to. Syr, is stubborn, and will always want to do things Her way, since that is the only way She has lived for so long. i wish it didn't have to be this way, but it may be a life lesson i have to swallow whole, and just accept. Sometimes.....

No comments:

Post a Comment