an awkward, stubborn human pet who lives for her Maker, and making her own life difficult.

...coming to you live in amazing Technicolor; with all the pouting, happiness, struggle and ironic amusements that my derpy little self can share.

Friday, July 8, 2011

Bed Day

   Due to too much over exertion yesterday, i felt really rundown by the time Syr and i went to bed last night. She was disappointed that i did not listen to my sick self, and ask Her for help cleaning around the house. She said i put my servitude before Us a couple, and that wasn't right. i in turn tried to plead my case, that i really felt fine as i cleaned, being in a little servitude sub space. It wasn't until the end of the day i realized how run down i was. So Syr decided today is a bed day: i am not to leave bed unless going to the bathroom. So last night, i happily piled all my books, journals, word puzzles, and laptop next or on my night stand, and i am perched in bed.
   Syr said She will be making my favorite tuna fish and onion for lunch, and for dinner, homemade chicken noodle soup. She is so good to me, my little heart jumps for joy. 
   Last night We decided We would try more surrender of my control to Syr. i told Her it felt like a good time to test all waters. But i informed Her, that if this is going to last and feel right, i trust Her in going really slow with me. Like with my sobriety, We need to take this one moment, one instance at a time. And i am happy as a clam about it. i have never felt more ready to step into the pool of servitude, and taking Our time seems the right way to go. 
   i now ask her daily which scented lotions or sprays i should use when around the house, or going out. i also ask permission to go to the bathroom, and for eating. i am generally asking permission for everything, and so far it seems good.
   Syr wants me to start researching and working on a book of slave/submissive dialogue. There doesn't seem to be many books on the subject, and i want to find a way to speak with reverence and respect to Syr, even in Wife/wife mode. i like finding my submissive soul; it further calms my frustrations, and temper, and i can fall into the moment, like i can devotion to God, and surrendering negativity. 
   Even though i am already antsy and squirming in bed, i know it is for my own good, and Syr has my best interests at heart. i am a lucky wife, and an even luckier submissive!

No comments:

Post a Comment