an awkward, stubborn human pet who lives for her Maker, and making her own life difficult.

...coming to you live in amazing Technicolor; with all the pouting, happiness, struggle and ironic amusements that my derpy little self can share.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Back To The Grind...

   Oh, it's been a distracting few days, to say the least. A mouthy submissive, and a house that is well within the parameters of messy. i am so annoyed with myself that it happened so quickly, but here i am, and here we are. 

   Because Syr hasn't felt well the last few days due to her surgery stitches giving Her a hard time, and i have just fell out of the mood for daily/hourly play quickly. Syr informed me last night that She is always in the mood for play, even if She cannot go too long. So i glumly realized it wasn't both of us, and it was me. (Sniff.) i plan to offer my body this morning like i had been doing, to see where i am at. i wish i didn't fall so out of play mode so quickly, but i seem to. i guess it is just something We/i need to keep up on, no matter what if i want to become a better submissive/slave. 

   If i haven't been performing my loyal and wanting submissive duties, what have i been doing? Well, truth be told, i have been working on short stories, and drawing. my cousin was sitting with my Wife the other night, and my Wife was lauding my talents to other people about my drawing skills. So, i thought, if my Wife, my cousin, and the other friends they were speaking to, three people whose opinion i trust more than most in the world think i have talent, in order to grow, i need to stop dismissing people's compliments like my mother and grandma have always done when they were complimented. i need to take those compliments, and were them like a crown of love and pride. Most of all, i need to USE these talents and grow. So, i have been. So far, i drew my first portrait, my dear friends dog, Parker. i am actually proud of how lovely it came out. i have also done a portrait of the blazing red lilies in our side yard. i love lilies, and i was especially excited to find out there were red ones, my favorite color. i also have been writing. Not working on my science fiction project from Syr but my own. Today, we work on the science fiction again.

   Syr and i went with friends and saw "Clash of the Titans." i am an action movie lover. But when it involves mythology, i am even more there. Syr wanted me to read Greek mythology stories when we first met, but i refused. Dumb girl! Now i am so excited about cracking the books open. Syr finds it amusing, but happy it is finally happening. 

   Well, i have a back yard to mow, berries to pick, and a house to catch up on. i am now going into busy girl mode. Hopefully also i will go into "dirty girl mode," and "whipping post girl!" Have a lovely one!

No comments:

Post a Comment