an awkward, stubborn human pet who lives for her Maker, and making her own life difficult.

...coming to you live in amazing Technicolor; with all the pouting, happiness, struggle and ironic amusements that my derpy little self can share.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Through The Long Night WIth You

   Well, i made it through the long night. Shortly after writing my late-night blog, i was sitting here catching up on my other blog reading, when Syr came out wondering what i was doing. i replied and She asked me to come back to bed, since She cannot sleep without me there. She asked why i was still up, and i told Her respectfully i had sexual tension driving me through the roof. She laughed and gave a sarcastic "awww, too bad!" comment. And that was all right. i begged Her to do something to me before bed, so She twisted a nipple. i am not sure why i begged for that, since it only incited a larger riot within me. But i must have been ready to sleep and not known it, and shortly there after, i was gone.


   We'll be getting ready for church soon; we belong to a church that is all inclusive. And by saying that i mean my pastor does not exclude anyone. Of any faith, any sexual orientation, and way of thinking. We haven't been able to get to church for a few weeks, so i am glad we can go. Friends are picking us up so Syr doesn't have to drive on pain meds. But what i am most excited about, is later on today.

   Syr said that possibly She would be in the mood for a dirty, rollicking good time. i try not to be too excited, as She is only 48 hours out of surgery. But anything She can give me is so worth it, and i am so in need. i know. Hungry, selfish little submissive. But i think it's my job to be in constant need. Most submissives are regularly in need for attention, praise, love, sex, and an overwhelming urge to prove to their Dominant/Master/Mistresses that they are indispensable, useful, and that by God, we love You so very much, and cannot LIVE without You!

   Well, it is after church, and my Syr is out like a light. We both got a little snarky during church, but i made a peace offering, and it was well received with Syr. She is in pain, and i need to be mindful of that; especially when She is short and bitchy. Syr has never been one to mindlessly complain. But the discomfort oozes out other ways. i am trying so hard to keep my attitude in check, and realize She needs to vent, and i shouldn't be taking offense. i feel like i haven't done a good enough job in the last few days, but every time i begin again, it is all good. i hope my dear Wife has a better day relaxing and just catching up on rest. i love Her so very much, and i just want Her to feel better soon.

   i plan on finishing up the laundry, getting the dishes done, and looking around for anything else out of place. Syr may be out of commission, but i am not. Yesterday She thanked me for all i do, and keeping the house perfect. i know She was under the influence of medication, and a bit needy, but my heart swelled with pride and honor that She felt comfortable in Her own home. So with that in mind, i need to get going, and push my energy into my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment