an awkward, stubborn human pet who lives for her Maker, and making her own life difficult.

...coming to you live in amazing Technicolor; with all the pouting, happiness, struggle and ironic amusements that my derpy little self can share.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

What is going with us?

   Syr, as you all know, left the hospital yesterday after surgery. But She has had a lengthy bunch of trips to emergency in between. Then, my cousin ended up in ER because of a horrible fall, and has bone bruising and hematomas. Another couple we're friends with have also had their share of frightening health experiences at the ER. i wish our little wolf pack, (as i call us,) would just stay healthy for an extended period of time. It is difficult and scary when you know people you love are suffering. It is also difficult to stay peaceable when i know someone we thought were friends took 90% of the pain medication Syr really needs for Her surgery recovery. It is hard to be accepting when my Wife suffers. But i glumly try, since She accepts the situation so easily. Grrr! 

   i haven't really been able to perform outside household duties for Syr. But i am still slacking in the kitchen. i just cannot get myself to start cleaning up. i am not sure why. 

   By opening my big mouth, i asked Syr if i would ever have writing exercises to strengthen my submissive self. Syr smiled, and said She had actually been thinking about that. But my writing exercises would be much different. Oh dear, i thought to myself. Syr explained i would be writing creative stories. Stories?!? i asked. Why yes, She said. She has been upset with me for not keeping up on my creative writing skills. In fact, truth be told i don't think i have written anything on that plane for months. So, i am going to start writing novellas, which can be upwards of 200 pages. She said that is a good round number to start with. Gulp.  To add a creative chink for me, Syr said i am to write a Science-Fiction story. 
Science-Fiction? Are You kidding me? Come ON!! i haven't READ a Science-Fiction novel in my LIFE. And now i have to WRITE ONE??? This thought and truly more bratty stuff went through my head at lightning quick speed. But, like a trooper, i started. i'm not sure i like it, even after three days, but i am going to stick with it, and see where it goes.

   On a naked note, (heh heh) Syr has not actually been able to "torture" me sexually much, but just the little we did, and then me attempting to make it to a 4 minute orgasm, (FAIL) has been really powerful. When i think about it, i am actually more charged than i thought most of the time. Syr had wanted to get my body to react to certain tones, or looks, or voice commands, and that is already happening. What's better, even if i think of Syr, sometimes i am charged super quick. Why do i torture myself? i'm a masochist!! And it can be just as delightful as it is a pain in the arse sometimes. (sigh)  

No comments:

Post a Comment